Hey, I’m so glad you’re here. Thanks for taking the time to learn more about the mom behind the screen. Before I take you into my life story, I want to talk about you.
So, here are five things I know about you:
- you’re a stay at home mom (or plan to be)
- you feel like you just don’t have time to eat a healthy meal
- you can’t get in a quick workout, even if you wanted to
- you crave real community with other SAHMs
- your schedule is crazy busy
I also know:
- your self-care matters to you
- you want to eat healthy meals that are easy to put together
- you want quality workouts that you can do at home
- you want to connect with other moms who “get you”
- you want to run your day, not the other way around
Am I right?
I’m 28 years old. I’m a wife and mother of two fun and exciting mini-me’s, Gracelynn (2) and Elijah (4). When I’m not homeschooling, cleaning, cooking, and playing with kids. I attend GCU online, serve the youth at my church, and mentor teen girls with obesity. I also enjoy riding around my city and finding new local restaurants and shops. I’m a bookworm and a homebody. I’m currently reading: The Body Keeps the Score
If I could describe myself in a few words: I love serving others, local coffee shops, staying in, 80’s rock, dancing to my own rhythm, and every shade of purple.
Learning is my way of life. As you can tell, I’m passionate about serving youth and stay-at-home moms with their well-being.
- Grand Canyon University – Bachelor’s Degree in Christian Studies with a Youth Ministry Emphasis (2017)
- Grand Canyon University – Masters’s Degree in Youth and Family Ministry (Currently)
- Precision Nutrition – Level 1 Certified Nutrition Coach (2020)
- NBM – Certified Personal Trainer (2019)
How I Got Here
2018 was the birth of motherhood and a purpose I didn’t know I had. While home and navigating what it meant to be a new mom, I lost who I was. For years I struggled with the impact I wanted to make out there and where I was.
Having my firstborn opened new fears and shown a light on insecurities I
thought I didn’t want to face. Despite my internal struggles, I felt a deeper desire to change my thinking about being home and trusting God’s plans for my life. I took the opportunity to become a coach with a fitness company that changed my life by first helping me honor my commitment to myself.
So, I put my hands and my heart to work and I didn’t think to look back. The life I gained (the encouragement, the positivity, the healthy eating, the workouts, and the community) was so much more than what I expected. I know that what I have in my hands is a gift, one that more moms need.
If you’ve made it to the end of my bio, click the button to get started!