As a stay-at-home mom, I’m learning more and more about the importance of starting my day with intentionality. One of many ways that I like to do that is by declaring positive affirmations. Another way I enjoy starting my day is by taking five minutes to write in The Selfcare Workbook.
How we start is essentially how we finish. It takes A LOT of energy to turn the day around when it starts off rocky. So, if you start your day with positivity and good intentions, then it’ll most likely end on a good note. While you can’t control what happens to you, you can control how you respond to it.
Here are 10 affirmations to start your day:
- I believe in my unlimited potential.
- I welcome this day with confidence and peace.
- I have all I need to make today a good day.
- I always see the good in others and in myself.
- I am creative and resilient.
- I love myself and who I am.
- I am the creator of my best reality.
- I am filled with gratitude and kindness for another wonderful day on this earth.
- I make the right choices using wisdom that leads my path.
- I am full of positivity and love.
- Good things are happening.
- I meet compliments with grace.
- I have a positive mind.
- There is room for me to shine my light.
- I am allowed to take up space today.
Save this & share this with a friend!
Love & Wellness,